Jun 30, 2007

I broke down.....


I know that I shouldn't turn the A/C on. But I'm hot, and being hot makes me lathargic, which means I haven't done squat. I've sat here on the couch with the messes piled up around me, alternating between TV and the laptop. Well, except for the hour or so that we left to go to the urgent care. My little guy has a rash on both legs. I've never seen anything like it, and being the slight hypocondriac that I am, I took him in. The ruled out everything except a viral infection, so I'm rubbing cream on him and waiting it out. (Yes, my fellow scrapbookers...I took pictures, lol)

Anyway, now I'm just waiting for the A/C to cool the house down and for my 2 cups of coffee to kick in so I can get motivated to do something. I HAVE to bake my DD's birthday cake before I go to sleep. And there are still the things I want to do. But until then, I'm watching CRASH. I've seen it 1o times already, but I love it. I'm even DVR-ing it to watch later, lol.

Alright, time to check the kids and set them up for some quiet time before bed. My honey & his DD should be here around 9ish. But they're both gonna be tired after the tourney today, so I want to have my kids slightly sedated before then.

G'nite!

0 comments:


My Blog List

 

I Don't Need Therapy
...I Scrap
Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez