Jun 6, 2007

2Peas Bloggers & My Latest Stash Addition!


This is two peas Monday blogger. I missed this one, so I’m going to blog it today.
“Challenge~ Think of a time in life when something good came of something bad?”

What could be worse than your jealous ex repeatedly calling/texting you while you’re out on a date? Try said ex yanking your 3 small children out of bed at 10pm in January and trying to come find you. I asked the man who took me out to take me home, of course. On the drive home I’m talking to the ex, trying to get him to turn around and go back home. And I’m thinking in the back of my head that this great guy I’d just met is NEVER EVER going to dial my number again. Not only did he stay with me while I fought over the phone with the ex, he actually held me that night, no expectations. And we’ve been together ever since. I think that’s a pretty good thing.
****************************************
Now, this past weekend, I went scrapbook shopping. Now, mind you, I haven’t scrapped in months. But I was in the mood. I ordered a little online, and I went to two LSS’s. Here’s what I got:
1st pic: Bazzil shaped papers in 2 shades of green & black
2nd pic: “Grandma Ingredients” stickers, summer cardstock stickers and Bo Bunny rub-ons
3rd pic: 2 great PP. The oriental one is from DCWV & the blue/brown one is from Lil’ Davis.
4th pic: 4 great Girl Scout papers. So cute!
5th pic: Silhouette die cuts: butterfly, flower, small flowers, small butterflies and Halloween
6th pic: Lego & dragonfly die cuts and chipboard squares: redhead, summer, boy, girl, & beach
7th pic: die cut tags: little girls, USA & dog words.
8th & 9th pics: Prima flowers, ya know… the really big ones! Thanks MOM!!







I also got some Bazzil Bling and some vintage watermelon postcards. And at a yard sale, I got two corner rounders, a personal trimmer and a cutting mat with blades, all creative memories, all new, for $14.00. Oh yeah! :)
Oh and just for reference, this is what my scrap room looks like. I need a desk so bad!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the Lil Davis paper - what is the name of it... I have to get some!!

And that man sounds like a keeper! *hugs*


My Blog List

 

I Don't Need Therapy
...I Scrap
Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez