Jun 5, 2007

Random Memory #1


So I saw on someones blog that they were posting random memories they had, and I thought that was a very cool idea. Then, today, I thought about something that hadn't crossed my mind in years! So here is my very first Random Memory:

I was sitting in traffic today and looked over to my right. There was a brown Jeep CJ Wrangler, all ready for off roading. My mind pushed up the memory of the cutest guy in the world (at least to 15 year old me). I think his name was Ryan. He had a jeep and he was a senior. I was so smitten. One day, he asked if he could give me a ride home in his jeep. I was in heaven. I remember the wind in my hair, the bouncy ride and just being so happy that he'd noticed me. Ahh, to be young again.

0 comments:


My Blog List

 

I Don't Need Therapy
...I Scrap
Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez