Jun 25, 2007

2Peas Monday Blogger


Challenge: Let's blog about our clothes. This would be a great entry for some journaling on a sb page. Here it is: What one piece of clothing do you own, that you have been wearing alot lately? And why? Blog about it... and share why u love it so much!


The only piece of clothing I’ve been wearing a lot are my jean capri’s. And it’s purely vanity why I wear them. They’re the smallest size I’ve worn in years. I really don’t have a favorite item of clothing though. I haven’t in years. Clothing has just never really been anything more than a necessity to me. I probably need to change that attitude though. Maybe someone should nominate me for What Not to Wear. They can have EVERYTHING in my closet, lol. (well, except those capri’s, lol)

1 comments:

Jill on June 29, 2007 at 2:47 PM said...

It's nice to fit into something again, isn't it? I've been sort of of that mind about clothing a long time & I've just been starting to pay a little more attention.


My Blog List

 

I Don't Need Therapy
...I Scrap
Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez