Jun 30, 2007

Just chillin' on Saturday


2Peas Blogger Challenge: If you could do anything what would you do???

*Wave my magic wand and make my problems "Poof!!! - Be Gone!!" LOL
*Travel the world, at my leisure
*Write a novel, or a collections of short stories.
*Be a size 6. :)
*Open a dog rescue
I'm sure there's more, but I'm in lazy mode this morning.

I plan on doing a whole lotta nothing much on this Saturday. Yesterday was close of the fiscal year at work and I worked over 12 hours. So today, even though I'm up early, I'm not planning on leaving my house today. I have the typical laundry, picking up, etc... that comes with mommyhood, but I've promised myself that I'm going to focus on Me today. I need to take some pics of some layouts, go through my scrap stuff and purge, do a little eBaying.... Of course I probably won't do any of that, lol. Most likely I'll just veg in front of the laptop all day. (and theres nothing wrong with that. )

4 comments:

Debbi on June 30, 2007 at 8:59 AM said...

I hate 12 hour days. Sorry.

Maureen on June 30, 2007 at 10:06 AM said...

Nope, nothin' wrong with that at all.... (she types as she sits here in front of HER computer...)

Sounds like a great plan to me.

Bonita Rose on June 30, 2007 at 12:53 PM said...

me time is precious.. soak it up.. enjoy your day of leisure!

Jill on June 30, 2007 at 1:50 PM said...

Sounds like a nice relaxing day! Can you make my problems disappear too, while you're at it?!? :-)


My Blog List

 

I Don't Need Therapy
...I Scrap
Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez