Jun 28, 2007

2peas Friday Blogger


Challenge: Share a quote or a fave passage that has spoken to you recently. BLOG ABOUT IT

"I know god would never give me more than I could handle. I just wish he wouldn't trust me so much"

That quote is from someones signature on 2peas. It totally describes my outlook on life at the moment. It seems that my plate is so full, its spilling over. But so far, whatever is thrown my way, I've been able to get through. My job is more demanding than ever, I took full custody of my kids (with no child support), I moved in with my boyfriend & I'm filing for divorce. But I am happier than ever!

6 comments:

Stacey on June 28, 2007 at 8:41 PM said...

I can totally relate to your plate being full! Sometimes I wonder if I just can't say NO or if I just don't know how!!!! Good luck to you and your new family!

C.C. on June 28, 2007 at 10:38 PM said...

wow, that's deep! I love it!
From a fellow pea...

Yellow Fence on June 29, 2007 at 10:57 AM said...

I see that signature all the time on 2Peas and it always makes me stop and think. Great answer!

Shannon

Darcey on June 29, 2007 at 11:32 AM said...

Keep it up and good luck!

Jill on June 29, 2007 at 2:41 PM said...

Oh yeah I've seen that quote too. Sound like it's very apt.

Bonita Rose on June 30, 2007 at 12:52 PM said...

You are a strong woman. remember that.


My Blog List

 

I Don't Need Therapy
...I Scrap
Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez