Jun 17, 2007

Cass-ology


Q. What is your salad dressing of choice? A. Catalina
Q. What is your favorite fast food restaurant? A. Wendy's
Q. What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? A. Outback
Q. On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant? A. 10-15%
Q. What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick off of? A. butter pecan ice cream
Q. What are your pizza toppings of choice?A. BBQ chicken and onions.
Q. What do you like to put on your toast? A. peanut butter & honey
Q. What is your favorite type of gum? A. I don't like gum - I always bite the inside of my mouth when I chew it, lol.

TECHNOLOGY

Q. Number of contacts in your cell phone? A. about 25
Q. Number of contacts in your email address book? A. around 70
Q. What is your wallpaper on your computer? A. tinkerbell of course
Q. How many televisions are in your house? A. 2

BIOLOGY

Q. Are you right-handed or left-handed? A. I'm a righty, my left hand is useless
Q. What's your best feature? A. most definately my eyes :)
Q. Have you ever had anything removed from your body?A. Nope, I still have all my original parts
Q. Which of your five senses do you think is keenest? A. Definately smell.
Q. When was the last time you had a cavity? A. I've got one right now, and a matching dentist appointment.
Q. What is the heaviest item you lifted last? A. a box of scrapbooking supples that weighed about 50 lbs.
Q. Have you ever been knocked unconscious? A. No t that I know of.

BULL[CRAP]OLOGY

Q. If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? A. No way!
Q. Is love for real? A. Yes - In all of its forms.
Q. If you could change your name, what would you change it to? A. Well considering I didn't change it when I got married, I'm thinking I wouldn't change it.
Q. What color do you think looks best on you? A. dark blue and greens
Q. Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake? A. who hasn't?
Q. Have you ever saved someone's life? A. Nope
Q. Has someone ever saved yours? A. I've never been in a situation where someone had to.

DAREOLOGY

Q. Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000 A. Do I get anesthsia?
Q. Would you never blog again for $50,000? A. No Way!
Q. Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? A. thats not enough money.
Q. Would you give up watching television for a year for $25,000? A. As long as I could still watch movies on DVD, yes.

DUMBOLOGY

Q: What is in your left pocket? A: Lint maybe?
Q: Is Napoleon Dynamite actually a good movie? A: I can never get more that 5 mins into it, so I think not.
Q: Do you have hardwood or carpet in your house? A: Brand new carpet
Q: Do you sit or stand in the shower? A: Mostly stand, lol
Q: Could you live with roommates? A: Sure
Q: How many pairs of flip flops do you own? A: about 9
Q: Where were you born? A. North Carolina
Q: Last time you had a run-in with the cops? A: where I was in trouble - january (speeding)... because of my loser ex, about 3 weeks ago.
Q: What do you want to be when you grow up? A: Rich

LASTOLOGY
Q: Friend you talked to? A: Carmen
Q: Last person you called? A: My Mom
Q: Person you hugged?A: *my* Big Blue Fan

FAVORITOLOGY

Q: Number? A: 6
Q: Color? A: spring green
Q: Season? A: Spring

CURRENTOLOGY

Q: Missing someone? A: Just my kiddos
Q: Mood? A: eh!
Q: Listening to? A: country music if you can believe it
Q: Watching? A. nothing at the moment
Q: Worrying about? A. Its Sunday... I'm not worrying today. :)

RANDOMOLOGY

Q: First place you went this morning? A: The coffee maker.
Q: What can you not wait to do? A: Have my alone time.
Q: What's the last movie you saw? A: Ghost Rider (again!)
Q: Do you smile often? A: All the time now. :)
Q: Are you a friendly person? A: I am unless I don't like you. But don't worry, you'll know. ;)
Q: Now that the surveys done what are you going to do? A: unpack and unpack some more.

0 comments:


My Blog List

 

I Don't Need Therapy
...I Scrap
Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez