Jun 25, 2007

***Baby Alert!!!*** UpDate!


My brother Arch and his girlfriend Trish just welcomed their son into the world. The only details I know are that he's 6lbs. 1oz. and 19" long, and he came via C-section. I'll have more info and a pic hopefully later tonight. :)

Trish was in labor for 30+ hours and actively pushing for 2 hours when they decided this little guy wasn't going to co-operate, so they opted for a C-section. Mom & baby are both doing well.

Okay I promised a pic (or two!)

Pure Cuteness!!

Proud Daddy!

7 comments:

Maureen on June 25, 2007 at 9:27 PM said...

Awwww. Congrats to all!

EquineSpirit on June 26, 2007 at 4:49 AM said...

Oh my!! Soooo cute! Congratulations Auntie!!

Lynn on June 26, 2007 at 2:03 PM said...

Congrats on your new beautiful nephew. Happy to hear everyone is doing well.

CircesMagic on June 26, 2007 at 6:52 PM said...

Awwwwww.....too cute....do we have a name? LOL!

Debbi (no 'e' on the end) on June 26, 2007 at 7:01 PM said...

What a sweetie. Dad looks very HAPPY! Congrats to the whole family.

Darcey on June 26, 2007 at 7:10 PM said...

Cute Baby! TFS! 30 hrs:(

Jill on June 29, 2007 at 2:45 PM said...

OH!!!! What a distinctive little face - SO HANDSOME!!!!!! Congratulations to them!


My Blog List

 

I Don't Need Therapy
...I Scrap
Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez