Jun 14, 2007

The Starter Wife


"Have you tried Match.com?"

I think I almost died at that line. I think this has become my new favorite show. Maybe its because I can relate a little. Molly is so cute. I wish I had a rich ex husband, lol. Guess I should marry up next time, lol.

Anyway, I started unpacking my scrap stuff. Hopefully tomorrow I'll get more of it unpacked and this weekend I can play with it. I'm definately going to have to purge a bunch of stuff, like those stacks. I have every one from the last three years at least. Thats winter, spring, summer & fall times three. Plus I have two Costco stacks and two Rob & Bob slabs. Maybe I can eBay some of this and use the money to fix my car, lol. I can't wait to start scrapping again. I've been planning to do a book of me, an acrylic album, a lunch box, and some other great ideas I've seen. I should make a list so I don't forget.

This weekend is my mans birthday. And I don't have a gift yet. I really don't know what to get him. He says he doesn't want anything, but you know he does. I guess I could always go with a gift card. Whats funny is that my kids really want to get him something. But they really haven't said anything about a fathers day gift. Go figure.

0 comments:


My Blog List

 

I Don't Need Therapy
...I Scrap
Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez