Jun 23, 2007

Well, I did it...


Its been a long week to say the least. My ex was served with papers requesting his appearance at his arraignment on charges of false imprisonment. (yeah, I was the one he "detained"). So, he called me screaming about it when he was served. I knew nothing about it, as it happened in january and they didn't press charges until june. Anyway, in the next conversations that followed, he told me that he wouldn't go to jail for something so small, that it would be for something good. Short version, I filed for a restraining order. Along with that I was granted emergency temporary custody of my youngest two. (I already have my oldest) So its been a long week of scrambling to find daycares, getting doctors appointments, immunizations, court filings and trying to fit some work in as well. Thankfully, I have a very understanding employer, who allowed me to do what I needed to do. ( Oh and big props to my man for standing by me! )

So as a result of this new living arrangement, I'm planning on selling 75% of my scrap stuff. I'd love to re-coup some money, since I'm looking at spending a lot of money on an attorney to get my divorce papers prepared and filed. I've been checking for a garage sale at my LSS's, but it looks like eBay or scrapaddict.com. I just need to find the time to get in there and sort it all out. I've probably got 3000 sheets of patterned paper, lol

Anyway, we're going to make a pile of blankets on the ground, cuddle up and watch Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. :) I love hanging out with these kids.

1 comments:

Debbi (no 'e' on the end) on June 26, 2007 at 7:04 PM said...

Good luck to you. Been in that situation long ago & it wasnt' fun. I pray it all works out soon so this doesn't take forever to get resolved. Hang in there. It sounds like you have it all thought out. HUGS


My Blog List

 

I Don't Need Therapy
...I Scrap
Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez