Jul 1, 2007






Here's the challenge for Sunday: What paper lines are you just loving right now?? Blog about it.




Right now I'm really into Fancy Pants Designs "Floral Chic". This line is gorgeous! I just love this paper line. I've already bought it, and I'm just waiting on the inspiration to hit me, lol. Okay, so I'm really just trying to find the time to scrap something...anything. Maybe this afternoon after the b-day party for my DD. They are so laying down for a nap when thats over.
So this one isn't floral chic, but its still beautiful. :)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, I'm up at 6:30 (again-isn't it the weekend??), braiding my boyfriends DD's hair and baking a birthday cake. Hopefully, I'll get a nap later on. And can I just say that the cake smells very yummy. Must be something to do with the fact that I'm starting on my diet again. *giggle* Yeah, I've slipped off the wagon. But, I've got the will power to try again. At least I think I do.
OK - I'm gonna go shower and get a little quiet time in before the kiddos wake up. I have to cook DD's b-day breakfast (bacon and scrambled eggs) once she wakes up. And then its a pool party @ 11am. I never heard from any of the people she invited, so I really hope someone shows up.

2 comments:

Maureen on July 1, 2007 at 1:00 PM said...

Wow, up so early on the weekend! I was amazed that I actually slept in till 10 today; the benefits of having a teenager and older pets that like to sleep in too!

Hope your day turned out great!

Lynn on July 1, 2007 at 6:58 PM said...

Happy Birthday to your dd. I hope everything went well today. hmmm, cake sounds real good now, (did I mention I'm dieting also, lol).


My Blog List

 

I Don't Need Therapy
...I Scrap
Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez