Jun 25, 2007


Challenge: Do you watch the news? Why or why not? What stories always move you? Blog about it.

I rarely watch the news anymore, unless I'm watching for something in particular. My only reason is that I'm usually busy when the 6 o'clock news is on and asleep when the 11 o'clock news is on. I get most of my news from the internet or on the radio talk show I listen to the mornings. (http://www.robarnieanddawn.com)
Of course theres also the fact that the news is usually depressing. I don't like to have that constant reminder of the "world as we know it".

1 comments:

Jill on June 29, 2007 at 2:44 PM said...

Yeah that depressing thing is what keeps me from watching. I'm so glad I stopped over here - I didn't even know I had done a 2peas challenge today!!!!


My Blog List

 

I Don't Need Therapy
...I Scrap
Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez