Jun 13, 2007

Two 2peas challenges at one time. :)


I've got a little time before bed tonight, so I thought I'd answer two of the challenges on 2Peas.

Wed. 6.13.07 Challenge~
If you were to take a class on photography. What is one thing you would like to learn?

I'd love to learn how to compose my photos and make them look like professional pics. Lighting, focus, etc... Every once in a while I stumble into a good pic and I have no idea how I got there. I'd really just like to learn to use my camera. I have a Kodak that has multiple settings on it, and all I use is the automatic setting, lol.

Thurs. 6.14.07 Challenge~
Where do you go/look for most of your creative inspiration? Could be books, magazines, website anything share it with us.

I get inspiration just where ever I find it really. I go to the galleries at 2Peas & Scrapbook.com. I subscribe to Scrapbooks, Etc. I have a very talented lady who emails me wonderful ideas and instructions a couple of times a month. I search out sketches on various websites. And the best place to find inspiration? eBay!! I could spend HOURS just looking at the premade items on there. Some of the people that sell on there are so talented, creative & imaginative, its unreal!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I'm watching Last Comic Standing. I love this show because I love to watch comedians. I remember watching the Robin Williams special on HBO a few years ago and almost peeing my pants from laughing so hard. I'd like to go to a live comedy show sometime in the future.
We have the softball fundraiser on Friday. I'm babysitting, but I wish I was playing poker. I completely suck, but I'd have a good time losing my money, lol. Maybe I can get my man to play a round of bingo for me.
Tomorrow I'm going to break down and unpack my scrap stuff. I'm having serious withdrawls. I was digging thru the boxes to get ribbon out for the swap and I was finding treasures that I SO wanted to play with. I don't have a desk, but I have a folding table that is going to have to suffice for now. I MUST SCRAP!! Speaking of which, I'm going to go look at pictures I can have printed up tomorrow. G'nite!

3 comments:

Lara Neves on June 13, 2007 at 10:07 PM said...

I never thought of looking at eBay for scrapbook inspiration! What a great idea!

Ingrid on June 14, 2007 at 1:54 AM said...

I never thought to look on Ebay for inspiration. Great idea!

Jill on June 14, 2007 at 6:27 AM said...

How can I read so many scrapbooking blogs, find myself feeling so inspired & still not have made more than one 2 page layout THIS YEAR?!?!?

Good idea on the photography class, though with digital cameras it's nice to just keep taking and taking until you stumble onto that one good pic. :-)


My Blog List

 

I Don't Need Therapy
...I Scrap
Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez