Apr 29, 2009

National Scrapbooking Day - Got any plans?


I am trying very hard to get my act together for National Scrapbooking Day. I have two essays to finish, one chapter to read, and two quizzes to take before Friday. If I can get that done, I can spend most of Saturday just hanging out.

Take a gander over there:

<<<<--------------------------------

I'm a Stampin' Up rep now. lol. They've got some cool stuff. And new cool stuff coming out in July. Oh! And starting May 1st, their paper packs are buy 3 get 1 free. I'm getting:

Rainbow Sherbet:

Rich Regals:

In Color:


And something for free, lol. I'm too tired to look right now. But it's a great little deal I think.

Anyway, I'm headed to bed. Dog the Bounty Hunter is on and they're are in Hawaii at the airport. I want to be in Hawaii at the airport.....arriving for an extended vacation, lol. I've said it before, I'd live there if I could afford it. I keep dreaming about it.

Alrighty, I'm off here. G'nite!

post signature

1 comments:

Deborah on April 30, 2009 at 4:59 AM said...

I don't have any NSD plans...wish we had a local scrapbook store cause they use to do stuff for it...we had 2 they closed...than another store opened and they didn't make it a year and closed...so sad! We only have a Michaels and a ACMoore in my area!


My Blog List

 

I Don't Need Therapy
...I Scrap
Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez