Apr 19, 2009

It's been a bad weekend all around.....


I just learned that one of my dear friends was in a car accident in Wyoming this past Thursday. Her husband was killed and her 2 little girls are fighting for their lives in Colorado. She herself is injured, although I don't know how badly. My heart is so sad for her. I wish there was something I could do for her. I'm saying prayers and asking others to pray as well.

And from my previous post today, my back is still hurting very, very bad. I haven't been able to do anything today. Just getting up to go to the bathroom is excruciatingly painful. I've tried ibuprophen, muscle relaxers, and heat therapy, but have gotten no relief. I'm worried that I may have done something serious. I will see how it feels tomorrow and go to my doctor if it's not getting better by then.

Well, I am going to try to concentrate on my Economics tests I have to take today. I am so distracted by the news of my friends accident that I can't focus. I just keep tearing up. I don't know what to say to her when I talk to her.


post signature

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

dearest lord, help these children fight and if it is your will, don't take them yet. please give their mother strength. open her eyes to know why you have spared her life. in the name of christ our lord and savior, amen.


My Blog List

 

I Don't Need Therapy
...I Scrap
Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez