Apr 9, 2009

Things have calmed down, sort of.....


I found out yesterday that I am going to be starting a new temp job on Monday. I'm pretty excited. It'll get me out of the house during the day and give me back the pressure that I thrive on. :) My hunny is back in town until Sunday, when he goes to TN again. *sigh* The kids are leaving tomorrow for their spring break week. So come Sunday afternoon, I am all alone for a week. I was going to start posting recipes here on the blog, but since I won't be cooking, I'll hold off on that until everyone gets back.

I took my kiddos to the doctor's office this week for check-ups/new patient establishment. And of course, I was told what I already knew....I have 3 healthy kids. Although I couldn't believe that Liz is 102lbs. What happened to my 7lb 9oz baby girl???? When did she grow up?

Well, I haven't done anything exciting or constructive lately, but hopefully with an empty house, that'll change when everyone is gone. For today, I get to help Lizzie construct an egg drop. I'm going to try to be there for the actual event, so I can get cool pics and see if our idea wins. :)



post signature

0 comments:


My Blog List

 

I Don't Need Therapy
...I Scrap
Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez