Apr 1, 2009

I *heart* recycling! :) And IT's ALIVE!!!!


I have been ordering scrap stuff as a form of retail therapy. I know I shouldn't be, but it makes me feel good. And it all comes in those cool priority mail boxes that I recycle in my scraproom. They make great paper holders. :) I've gotten like 6 in the last two weeks, lol. And there's a couple more coming, which is good because I have more paper.

I got a letter from the Girl Scouts today. According to their records, I've been a scout for 15 years. It really feels like much longer, lol. I am supposed to be presented with an award at a luncheon, but I already have plans for that day. :( It's still pretty cool, I love being a Girl Scout.

And my most exciting news ~DRUMROLL PLEASE!!!!

My wishblade is now connected and operational! I finally got it to communicate with my laptop. Now, I get to learn the software. I'm so excited!!! I may never go outside again, lol. :)

Alrighty, I am going to go back to searching for wishblade files and then I am headed to bed. Tomorrow I am going to attempt to make fried chicken for dinner. I'm feeling ambitious, lol. We had Burger King since we had scouts tonight and I just hate that. So I thought I'd do something home cooked tomorrow. Plus I have potatos that need cooking so we'll have mashed potatos. My poor kids have to live with my cooking experiments. Don't worry, I bought a new bottle of Pepto this morning. ;)

Good Night!


post signature

0 comments:


My Blog List

 

I Don't Need Therapy
...I Scrap
Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez