Apr 19, 2009

The best laid plans....


Well, despite having the plan to spend my weekend scrappin' away, things have gone in a different direction. I am sitting on the couch with a heating pad against my back unable to move without incredible pain. Lucky me. Yesterday, I thought it would be a great idea to rake the weeds in the back yard into piles. Apparently my back didn't think it was such a great idea. I couldn't get out of bed this morning. When I finally managed it, I took ibuprophen and so far, it hasn't touched it. So, I took a muscle relaxer, which will put me to sleep here in the next few minutes. Or maybe it will allow me to go into my scraproom and piddle around.

The moral of this story is hire someone else to do my yardwork. I have learned my lesson. Avoiding another weekend of agony is worth the money.

I'm leaving you with a funny cat picture. Have a great rest of the weekend.


post signature

0 comments:


My Blog List

 

I Don't Need Therapy
...I Scrap
Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez