Apr 26, 2009

Some good news!


I spoke to my friend last night and her daughter with the head trauma is eating on her own. I guess the nurses were spoon feeding her applesauce and Gracie took the spoon and fed herself! What a great day indeed!

We are off to the Girl Scout event, Uniquely Me! It's 5 hours long, but is supposed to be very fun and informative. We'll see. My son is not happy about it. But, I personally think he'd look cute in a pink feather boa.

Alrighty, I am getting off the laptop and fixing my hair. And I'm almost done cleaning, so I guess I should spend a hour wrapping that up.

See ya!

post signature

0 comments:


My Blog List

 

I Don't Need Therapy
...I Scrap
Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez