May 3, 2009

I managed to get NOTHING done this weekend, lol


Well, not exactly nothing. I took my hunny to the airport on Saturday and then went to Carson City to hang out with my mother. We did a little shopping at one of my favorite local shops County Purr Farm. They were having a 20% off sale, so I grabbed some of the new My Minds Eye....Yummy!!! Then we had lunch at Chili's. And we did a little more shopping. My kid stayed with Grandma and I was FREE!!! But alas, well laid plans..... Anyway, I started putting away all my new goodies with intentions of joining some challenges at 2Peas, but I got the first phone call from the Hunny. Bad thunderstorms derailed his trip. I had to get on the phone to assure he was taken care once he actually got to Nashville. It kinda sucked, lol. But he finally got there around midnight my time. I didn't get to scrap. :( Today, I cleaned house and did laundry. Whoo-hoo!

I did make a discovery this weekend. Taco Bell's new taco salads. I have had them for dinner two nights in a row. Normally I despise Taco Bell. I don't even know what made me want to go there. Once I got there, I wasn't even sure what I wanted. So I decided to try the taco salad. I brought it home and literally wolfed it down, lol. It was SO GOOD!! So today I had to run to the dollar store and TB was right there. I tried it again. Still good! And my daughter said she wanted tacos for dinner tomorrow, so I asked if TB is okay...just so I can get another one. I know it's probably not good for me. I'll get over it soon enough, but you should really try it one night if you're looking for something quick and easy to eat. K- I'll shut up about the taco salad now. ;)

My other kidlets are at their dad's for their track break. I miss them. :( They called tonight and were happy that their grandparents had bought them some new toys. I'll have to wait and see if they are still happy in 21 days.

I've got another long week ahead. Work, Chiropractor visits, and the dreaded finals...... But at least school will be over soon enough. I am taking at least a semester off. I really need to find a real job. I like where I'm out for this temp job. I'd really like for it to work out for me to stay on permanently. Its a great group of people and the atmosphere is good. Maybe it'll work out. (It doesn't hurt that my boss likes scrapbooking, he he)

Okay well, I have to get to bed. I've got another long day tomorrow. Oh! I've got a proud Mama moment! My mini me is doing a cross stich. Granted its a pirates skull, but she's being crafty like her mama. I'm impressed. Of course I was helping her with it and now I wanna do one too. lol

G'nite!



post signature

0 comments:


My Blog List

 

I Don't Need Therapy
...I Scrap
Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez