Apr 13, 2009

Monday, Monday.....


Well, it's Monday. Need I say more? LOL I started a new temp job today. Unfortunately, I am doing the job of someone who was injured in a motorcycle accident. So of course, I hope this is a short stint, because that means that she is well enough to come to work.

So my house is quiet and lonely since everyone is gone. It's eerie how calm it is. Of course I am not really using the vacancy to my advantage. I worked until 4:30 today, and came home to clean. I didn't get too far though, because the March issue of Scrapbook Trends was ready at the library. I got the dishes done, so perhaps that counts for something. Tomorrow, I am cleaning out the fridge because it's gross... Does that count as having plans?

This past weekend my mom and I went to Sacramento again. I think she might be addicted. :) That's okay, I needed a fellow addict on my side. So we went to Ikea, Joann's and Green Tangerines. I am so in love with GT. I agonized over the decision to get their monthly kit. AGONIZED. I liked the Jan '09 kit, LOVED the Feb '09 kit and liked the Mar '09 kit. So I decided that their kits fit my style and could possibly save my wallet. Possibly. So I got the Feb '09 kit, and am going to get April '09 and May '09. Then we shall see. In the mean time, take a gander at why I LOVED the Feb '09 kit:

I told you I'm in LOVE. :)

Check out the rest of my loot from this trip here:

Sac Trip 4/11/2009


OH! We survived the egg drop. I am scrapping those pics this weekend. Let's just say Lizzie was VERY happy because she was one of three students in her class with unbroken eggs.

Alright, I'm headed to bed. But before I go, one last picture...

I bought these bags at Costco because I was sick of loose crap rolling around my van after shopping there. The other day, I had three grocery bags from Walmart rip before I got them home. So I loaded all 10 of my bags into two of these and carried them in. How freaking cool is that? Now I can get all my groceries into the house in 1 trip. It's the little things that make me happy....

K - G'nite! :)

post signature

1 comments:

stefferoo on April 14, 2009 at 9:33 PM said...

Just visiting your blog from the 2p's blog thread! Cute kit from GT. I live about 1.5 hours south of Sacramento, not too far, just don't get up that way too often to visit GT.


My Blog List

 

I Don't Need Therapy
...I Scrap
Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez