Apr 23, 2009

It's been a week


Since that horrible car wreck. My friend Teri is so heartbroken over the loss of her husband. I can just feel it. I haven't spoken to her yet, but it's in my heart. Have you ever felt that? You just *know*. She is being strong for her girls though and helping them recover. Em is being released from the hospital tomorrow and will need a wheelchair and a walker for a while. Gracie is out of ICU and off of the ventilator, but still not awake. She is going to need a lot of specialized care for a long time. I just want to give them all big hugs and tell them it will be okay. Yesterday I sent the girls some stuffed animals from the hospitals gift shop. I haven't tried to call because this is a very tense time and Teri has many family members there to support her. I got another email that said Teri knows we've all been praying and when she's up to it, she'll start calling us.

Here is a link to a newspaper article about the wreck. Andrew is officially a hero in my book.

I'm gonna get off here because I'm crying again. Be sure to say a prayer tonight for them. G'nite.


post signature

0 comments:


My Blog List

 

I Don't Need Therapy
...I Scrap
Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez