Apr 14, 2009

OMG! It's FREEZING!


I am so cold! It has been snowing today and right now I cannot get warm. It's probably because I don't have anyone here to snuggle with. :(

So I had another good day at the temp job. I like this one a lot. Too bad it's got a end date. While I was there I got an email about becoming a Stampin' Up demonstrator. I'm seriously giving it some thought. I'm pretty sure I can meet their quarterly requirements and I have so many project ideas that I'm ready to bust.

There are two commericals I've seen lately that are just tugging at my heartstrings. I totally wish I'd had a dad like these....

well, heck, I can't find #2.... Its the popcorn commercial where the dad and brother sit down to tea with the little girl because she has popcorn. Watch for it, it's very cute.

That's all I've got for today. I have to go read a little bit before I fall asleep. I'm still reading
"The Host". It's not one of those that I can't put down, you know what I mean? It's still okay, but not enthralling. We'll see.

G'nite!


post signature

0 comments:


My Blog List

 

I Don't Need Therapy
...I Scrap
Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez