Apr 16, 2009

A kick in the pants!


I was finishing up some homework and on a break, I hopped on 2Peas and found myself a little kick in my scrappin' pants! There is going to be an online crop this weekend. This Sat. from 6 - 10 pm (EST) and all day Sunday (8am - 8pm EST). Looks like 10 challenges and a little chitter chatter. I'm down with that. So from 3pm Saturday until 9pm Sunday - DON'T BOTHER ME! I'M SCRAPPIN'!!!!!! Now to plan for this little event, I need to do all my homework tomorrow night and Saturday morning. Oh, and buy a Costco size roll of duct tape for my kidlets. (Silence is golden, duct tape is silver!) Perhaps I will rent some kid flix and give them reign of the 42" monster TV. That oughta keep 'em quiet for a split second or two.

I'm totally excited that they are coming home from dad's tomorrow. I get bored easily without them underfoot. Plus, they have chores. Muahahah! I jest. Seriously, I've been lonely. The idea of them being gone sounds marvelous until it actually happens and I just don't know what to do with myself. Guess that proves that for better or worse, I'm a mom. Say it with me...."Awww..."

OOHHHH!!! Guess who bought a Cricut? My mommy! So, I finally will get to see first hand why it's so much better than my old wishblade. LOL. I just need to help her get SCAL so she can go wild. Which reminds me, I need to upload photos to Walgreen's for developing. Tomorrow night. I'm going to bed here in a minute.

Okay well, speaking of bedtime, it's here. Tomorrow is Friday, which means I will have worked a 40 hour workweek and I didn't keel over. Wonders never cease, do they ?

G'nite!



post signature

1 comments:

Theresa on April 18, 2009 at 8:13 AM said...

ROFL over the duct tape comment, love it!


My Blog List

 

I Don't Need Therapy
...I Scrap
Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez