Apr 24, 2009

Finished with my homework for tonight


I can't believe it's almost time for finals! Guess I better get my butt into gear, huh? Hopefully, I will pass all my classes and then, I am taking the fall semester off to focus on finding and keeping a decent job and to stop spreading myself so thin. (that's the only way I can use the word thin in a sentence about me,lol) Anywho, I only have about 3 more weeks of class. Whoo-hoo!!!

I haven't heard any news about my friend. I saw on her myspace that she's really worried about Gracie and that she misses her husband terribly. I missed an IM from her tonight too. I wish I knew where she was staying, I would try to call. But hopefully she'll try to get in touch with me again. She said the girls got their stuffed animals. I'm so glad. Kids need something to hug when they're scared. I'm still praying and if you know me, you know I'm not the praying type. Although, this past week has gotten me thinking about that a lot. Maybe I should be the praying type.

So, my hunny is gone for the weekend, softball again. And I get to spend the weekend cleaning the mess that is my house. I haven't done anything all week since I hurt my back and um...neither has anybody else. Piles of laundry, dishes, and stuff are EVERYWHERE. I'm dreading going to bed because that means I have to get up and start cleaning.

Sunday is another girl scout function. Hopefully this one will be fun. I dunno if I'm gonna stick around for it though. I will have my little guy with me and I don't think he really wants a makeover. Perhaps we will go shopping. Perhaps not. Maybe we'll just go watch a movie. We need to have some Mom & Nate time. But I need to find out how the event is gonna work before I commit to anything.

I started going to a chiropractor this week. It is unkinking me, but I need to decide if $173 a month is worth it. That would seriously cut into my fun money, but then, what more do I need to buy? LOL I have one more box of stuff, plus my Stampin' Up demo kit coming and well, I'll be almost set. One large die order from SU oughta do it. After finals are over, so after May 15th, I will have all kinds of extra time on my hands. And possibly weekends with no one home and no homework. It gives me chills to think about it.

I'm going to be on the lookout for low cost, healthy-ish meals that my family will eat. Low carb for me, but tastey for them. I wish I could stand fish, because I know it's good for me, but unless it's breaded and on a bun, I ain't gonna touch it. Even then, it's iffy. But I'll eat tuna. Go figure. The reason for this is that both hunny and I are overweight. We need to stop eating so much pasta and start eating more veggies. Poor guy, he lives on pasta. We probably have it 4 nights a week. So yeah, we gotta cut that out. Besides, summers coming. I need to be bikini ready. *giggle* (By the way, if you see me in a bikini, feel free to harpoon me).

Alright, that dreaded time is here. I just have to keep reminding myself....I have 4 boxes of un-opened scrap stuff that came over the last two day. That is my reward for cleaning my house. And if I'm really good, maybe I'll take the kids to town and see what kind of Sizzix stuff the Michaels accross town has. And get them a treat. They'll do anything for a treat.

G'nite.


post signature

0 comments:


My Blog List

 

I Don't Need Therapy
...I Scrap
Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez