Mar 30, 2009

For Chris




So, here are pictures of my somewhat complete scraproom. If I keep waiting for it to be clean and "pretty" I will never post pics. Anyway, I re-did my room from the dark and gloominess that it was. It's all bright and livable now. :)







So that's my scrap happy place. Hopefully I will scrap now.

Anyway, I am reading another Stephanie Meyers book called The Host. Nope, not a vampire book. Try aliens. Yep. I'll let you know what I think. So far, it's alright. Interesting beginning I guess.

Tomorrow is another busy day. I have to run to Carson City and plan my girl scout meeting. Oh, and take an anthropology mid-term. I haven't really studied for. Hmmm...... Guess I should be doing that. Instead, I am making a birthday card for my son's teacher. And I guess I should work on the baby boy whatever-ma-jig I'm giving her since she goes out on maternity leave Friday. Of course, that could technically wait until she returns to school next year, but she won't be my son's teacher anymore. *sigh*. Okay. I'm getting off the computer and getting back on task. Talk to you later!




post signature

5 comments:

The Greedy's on March 31, 2009 at 5:36 PM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Greedy's on March 31, 2009 at 9:10 PM said...

OK So after reading my last comment I noticed that I had a couple type'Os I decided to re do it. BUT anyhow it looks so cute!!! Can't wait to get mine back in order. Maybe someday when I'm not working so much. Wanna come help. ;)

Busy Mama on April 1, 2009 at 8:42 PM said...

Ok so I am TOTALLY jealous!! What a wonderful room - when can I come over and scrap with you!?!?! Just surfing by and stopped to say hi.

The Greedy's on April 3, 2009 at 10:07 PM said...

BTW I wanted to ask where did you get the white shelf with the boxes in it. The one on the end of your desk. I NEED one of those!!!

Cassandra on April 3, 2009 at 10:11 PM said...

ABC Distributing.... many many moons ago. It was dark green before I spray painted it white. Have your hubby make one. He's got to be good for something, lol. ;)


My Blog List

 

I Don't Need Therapy
...I Scrap
Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez