Nov 1, 2008


Good Afternoon! :)

I'm kind of posting late because I had technical difficulties with the computer, I had to go to the doctor to verify that indeed I am getting bronchitis, and then my mother insisted that we go scrapbook shopping since she spied my goodies that came in the mail. (Don't worry, I'm not contagious according to the doctor)

Anyway, last night was good. The kids went to my friend Crissy's house and did some trick or treating there:

Here's my Sharpay:

Here's my pirate:

And my black Spidey:


After Aunt Crissy's house we came home and went trick or treating in our neighborhood. The kids came home with a reasonable amount of loot this year, as opposed to the humongous pile they brought home last year. Maybe this year they'll get to eat their candy, 'cause I won't hide and forget about it this time.

Anyway, I've got to go cook dinner, and I'm watching the Shining. I'm supposed to be reading too, so I should probably schedule some time to do that.

Of course that's after I strangle the evil spawn for spraying each other with disinfectant. Geezzzz.... I can't turn my back for a minute.

post signature

0 comments:


My Blog List

 

I Don't Need Therapy
...I Scrap
Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez