Nov 26, 2008

25 Christmas Questions


1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? I love giftbags. I really don't like to wrap presents because I cannot stand to watch the paper torn. It traumatizes me.


2. Real tree or Artificial? Most definitely artificial. I am not responsible enough for a live tree. Plus, I've had those little pine needles in my feet one too many times. I gladly pull that fako tree out every year and fluff away.

3. When do you put up the tree? When I get around to it. It will probably be early this year.

4. When do you take the tree down? February usually.

5. Do you like eggnog? I love eggnog, however it does not like me. It gives me a tummy ache every time. But I still drink it.

6. Favorite gift received as a child? I would have to say my barbie dream house when I was like 6 or 7. I had that (and played with it) until I was 14-15.

7. Hardest person to buy for? This year, it's everyone. I have the normal problem of just not knowing what they really want/need coupled with the serious lack of spending cash. This years shopping has sucked.

8. Easiest person to buy for? Myself. I know exactly what I want.

9. Do you have a nativity scene? I do, but I don't set it up.

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? I mail cards. Emails are so impersonal.

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Honestly, I don't remember. But I tend to forget the bad.

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? I don't really get into Christmas movies. Maybe The Grinch. :)

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? All year long. Seriously. I start picking up items at the after Christmas clearance sales and keep on trucking all year.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? I have. If I receive something that just isn't me, or that I already have, I'll give it a good home with someone else. I don't go begging for gift receipts to return them.

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Those chocolate oranges. My mom gets me one every year. :)

16. Lights on the tree? I use the multi-colored lights and make sure they are set to blink. Nothing says Christmas like annoying thy neighbors. he he

17. Favorite Christmas song? Again, nada. They're catchy tunes, but I've already been hearing them for weeks and I'm over them already.

18. Travel at Christmas or stay at home? I stay at home. I don't have anywhere to go.

19. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeers? Yep. Funny the stuff that is stuck in my head.

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? We have both. It depends on what the kids want that year.

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? The kids get one gift on Xmas eve, a pair of Pajamas. Then Christmas morning they get to open everything else. I don't know what we're doing this year since the little two will be at their dad's for Christmas eve/morning. :(

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? The "gimmes" and "I wants".

23. What theme or color are you using? I do snowmen. I love them, they're so stinking cute.

24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? I love ham, mac & cheese, rolls and pie. Everything else is just an added bonus.

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Honestly, gift cards. But for good amounts so I can get good stuff. I want an OTT Light, a Crop-a-dile, a Purple Cow paper cutter, Wishblade software. I know, I have expensive taste.

post signature

0 comments:


My Blog List

 

I Don't Need Therapy
...I Scrap
Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez