Nov 27, 2008

What am I thankful for? 2Peas Blogger Challenge


The challenge on 2Peas for today is asking what is one thing I'm thankful for. I'd love to answer that, but I'm afraid there is so much more than one thing.

I'm thankful for my children. I know that things could have turned out differently for us and I'm glad everything has turned out like it has.

I'm thankful for my boyfriend. He has helped me reach a place in my life where I am truly happy. He's helpful, caring and considerate. He helps me more than he knows and I appreciate that.

I'm thankful for my mother. She really is my hero and takes on much more than she should and does it without much complaint. When someone says angels walk the earth, I'm positive they've met her.

I'm thankful for whomever left the turkey and fixin's on my doorstep. I wasn't really getting into this holiday and your gift reminded me that this day is about family, even if we can't be together. I'm making to-go plates and making sure the people in my family know I thinking about them, no matter what's going on in their lives.

Lastly, I'm thankful for the resources that have assisted me through these hard times of no job, no money and no insurance. Without the help from each of these resources, things would be much worse for me. They've helped me keep a more positive outlook on life, even when I didn't think I would get through my trials.

I hope everyone has a very Happy Thanksgiving!

post signature

2 comments:

muirwoodsue on November 27, 2008 at 5:20 PM said...

Glad to hear you had a nice Thanksgiving. We all have so much to be Thankful for.

Sandra Collins on November 27, 2008 at 5:30 PM said...

what a wonderful list


My Blog List

 

I Don't Need Therapy
...I Scrap
Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez