Nov 6, 2008

Thursdays 2Peas Challenge


Why do I blog? Well, for me it helps to write things down. And it's always nice to hear that someone else has been there, done that when I get comments. I like expressing myself and being able to go back in time and see what I was thinking yesterday, last week, last year. Sometimes I blog about things that I may forget about later and I can go back and re-live that moment.

Anyway, I have a bunch of stuff to do today. I still have to post my new organization and my little tiny giveaway. I just need like 6 more hours in the day. :)


post signature

1 comments:

mborrero on November 7, 2008 at 7:09 PM said...

i find the colors of your blof difficult to read


My Blog List

 

I Don't Need Therapy
...I Scrap
Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez