Nov 4, 2008

So, my son said the funniest thing this morning


We are getting dressed so that I can go to the school and cast my vote. My 6 year old son comes into the bathroom, that I'm using, to give me his opinion on the election. Since he realizes he has a captive audience, he proceeds to tell me he knows who is going to win the election. "I don't know his name mom, but the brown one is going to win" I asked him why he thought this and he said that he saw it on TV just now. My 6 year old son is watching AM news reports while I shower. Wowzers. I don't even watch the news. So I told him that the "brown one's" name was Barack Obama. Now he's running through the house chanting some contorted form of that......

I'm off to vote. When I come back I have some surprises in store (i.e. a small giveaway or two) and I did some reorganizing I'd like to share. Until then....


post signature

0 comments:


My Blog List

 

I Don't Need Therapy
...I Scrap
Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez