Nov 9, 2008

Brrr! Chilly Cold!


That's the only thought on my mind tonight. I am FREEZING! My hands are so cold I can hardly type. It's 68 degrees in the house, so I *should* be comfortable. Guess I'm gonna be cranking that heater up here shortly.

Anyway, I haven't done too much of anything over the last couple of days. My boyfriend was out of town for the weekend and my younger two were at their dad's house. You would think this would be prime opportunity for me to get some "me time" in, but alas, I cleaned and did laundry. I did homework and finished Twilight. Yep, you read that right. I finally finished it. And quite honestly, I don't know what all the hype is about. (putting up my bulletproof shield) It wasn't bad, but it wasn't all that either. It was a good read, but I could put it down, you know what I mean? I don't know what I expected from it, but I was definitely left without a huge climax. I probably would have liked it better if I was in high school, not 15 years after. But, I'll watch the movie when it comes out on DVD, just to compare the book to film.

We had pizza and watched Kung Fu Panda tonight. My kids loved this movie. I thought parts were funny, but I was distracted so I didn't get too involved in it. I think that you should rent it if you've got a 10 & under crowd in your house. It was a cute movie and entertained the evil spawn. Come to think of it, they didn't get up once during the movie. That's like 5 stars in our house, lol. This might be a stocking stuffer. ;)

So, earlier today, I realized that my oldest daughter is twisted. Seriously. We had a Kirby Vacuume dealer demonstrating in my house (it was cold and rainy, I felt sorry for him). Anyway, he was showing me the crud the vacuume got up and putting the little discs on a box. My daughter was playing Playstation 2, and ignoring the demo. Or so I thought. There were about 6 of these dust discs on this box. DD got up from the couch and was walking into the kitchen. She stopped and exclaimed "Bob!!" and put one hand over her mouth and pointed the other at the dust discs. When I say exclaimed, it was like shocked horror. The Kirby guy stopped and looked at her, the dust discs, me, then her again. The looked on his face was quite possibly fear. Then she said "You killed Bob!" Now, both myself and the Kirby guy were confused. The she says "Look, there's my dust bunny Bob, and you killed him", faked a sniffle and went into the kitchen. Mr. Kirby was like "Umm.... WTF??" I was laughing so hard I had to pee. That damn kid. Once Mr. Kirby got it, he started laughing too. He said we were the best house he'd been to all day, even if we didn't buy the vacuume. (Which he knew when he came in the house - btw) That girl hangs out with her grandma too much. That's where I get it from anyway.

Alright, I have to go to the only warm place in my house... my bed. I'm gonna read some Core Humanitites until I pass out, which will take approximately 14 mins. I don't know how I'm gonna finish these classes this semester. I can't read the material without going into a coma.


post signature

3 comments:

Theresa on November 10, 2008 at 8:17 AM said...

ROFL over the dusty bunny murder!

Danielle on November 10, 2008 at 11:20 AM said...

That sounds like something my daughter would do. What is it with these kids? LOL!!!

Jen Mc on November 11, 2008 at 3:53 AM said...

That is TOO funny!!!! :D


My Blog List

 

I Don't Need Therapy
...I Scrap
Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez