Nov 2, 2008

Do you regret?


I was talking to a friend of mine and she asked me if I ever felt regret for leaving and eventually divorcing my ex-husband. She asked if I ever thought about going back to him. So I told her this funny story of something that happened last weekend when I was picking my kids up after their weekend with him:

We were having a conversation, a decent conversation. I was looking at him and for a brief moment I thought about what it would be like to be with him again. Here was the man I'd pledged my love to in front of family and friends. This was the guy I'd married. In the middle of the conversation, he ran over to his car and came back with a bottle of Axe body spray, some chocolate something or other. Anyway, he wanted me to smell it, so he sprayed a little on my hand. It smelled good and I told him so. Then, he tells me "It's pretty strong too, I sprayed it on my shirt yesterday and it still smells" and he grabs at the t-shirt he had on and smelled it. And that my friends is the guy I divorced. So do I regret it? Never.



post signature

3 comments:

Danielle on November 2, 2008 at 12:45 PM said...

That really made me smile. Thanks, because I needed that today.

Anonymous said...

ROFL..WATCH OUT FOR THE AXE EFFECT! On a side note, I love reading your blog but the green tet is relaly had on the eyes.

Colleen on November 3, 2008 at 10:05 AM said...

hee hee OK, all I could imagine when I was reading this was him thikning he was doing some kind of Axe commercial! lol


My Blog List

 

I Don't Need Therapy
...I Scrap
Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez