Nov 27, 2008

My trip to Michael's


I went to Michaels for their evening sale tonight. I met my mom there and we looked around for Christmas ideas. Anyway, one of the hot items for sale was that Cricut machine and cartridges. My mom asked me if I wanted one for Christmas and I told her no, that I had a Wishblade. Of course, she didn't know what that was, so I explained it to her. Well, there was this guy standing guard over a cart of about 15 of the Cricut cartridges while his wife shopped for more. He overheard what I was saying to my mom and I could tell, I got his dander up. I didn't mean to upset anyone, but I can't understand why the Cricut is so popular. You have to buy the machine and all those cartridges. I don't get it. I felt the same way about Sizzix. By the time you buy the machine and a few of those cartridges, you've spent as much as you would on a wishblade and be limited to those fonts you own. It's not a smart investment IMO. So I was telling my mom all this and she agreed. So instead of a Cricut, I'm getting the Crop-a-dile Big Bite for Christmas, lol.



post signature

1 comments:

Cate Brickell on November 27, 2008 at 8:15 PM said...

yeah, I'm with you - what is so good about the cricut? And have you seen the size of the "jukebox"? What a waste of space that will be!! My dream machine is the pazzles inspiration... hubby says "buy it if you want it"... but I'm a lazy scrapper at heart, so I'm waiting a bit longer until I get "un-lazy" ~lol~... but I'm buying my crop-a-dile this weekend!!


My Blog List

 

I Don't Need Therapy
...I Scrap
Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez