Nov 29, 2008

Black Friday Deals (and I didn't need to leave the house!)


I am so proud of my deals I got online on Black Friday. :) My oldest daughter, Spawn#1, wanted an "ipod" and a guitar. Of course with my very limited resources I had my doubts that I would be purchasing either of the items. I went to Walmart at 5am and fought that crowd only to get 4 things before I was frustrated beyond repair. I came home and went back to bed. When I got up, I decided to jump online to see what was happening with online sales. Somehow I ended up at www.creative.com, makers of the Creative Zen mp3 player. I was not expecting to find such ginormous deals! I ended up getting a 1GB mp3 with a 1.5" screen that can hold songs and pictures for $22.99:

Then, I scored a 2GB mp3 that plays video for $24.99. (this is going in MY stocking):

Both of these also came with free shipping and no sales tax. I was so excited! Then in my moment of bliss, I remembered that I had seen an ad for student guitars and I googled them. The result is this 30" acoustic flame guitar:

You'll never believe how much I paid.......

A mere $19. It was 62% off its normal price. With shipping I paid $25.00. Yeah, I'm a happy mommy! And I'll have a happy kiddo come Christmas morning. I've been tormenting her by dragging her to the stores with me to try on her "Christmas" presents, telling her she has to act surprised when she opens them, lol. I even had her pick out a couple of toys. She has no idea that Santa heard her wishes and will be delivering EXACTLY what she wants. :)


post signature

4 comments:

mborrero on November 30, 2008 at 8:08 AM said...

sounds awesome!!

Jen Mc on December 2, 2008 at 1:56 PM said...

Sounds great! Good for you!

Sandra Collins on December 3, 2008 at 6:59 AM said...

awesome finds!!

Tracy Ross on December 5, 2008 at 8:01 AM said...

Wow you got some awesome deals! I have a Creative Zen! and love it!! It's 4GB which I now realize that I might never fill up! But it is an awesome little mp3 player!

Ok, one question...where did you get the deal on the guitar? DS#1 wants one...please share your info! Thanks,Tracy


My Blog List

 

I Don't Need Therapy
...I Scrap
Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez