Oct 31, 2008

My cool stuff from 2Peas....I'm so excited!!


I got the bestest surprise in the mailbox today! It was a priority box stuffed full of the cool Halloween line from Little Yellow Bicycle "Frightful"

This is what came out of the box:


Here are some of the stickers, chipboard, the haunted house chipboard book, ribbon, bling, glitter stickers, flocked stickers, flocked chipboard, rub-0ns and a set of stamps!:










Here are the front and back of the papers that were in the box and the diecut papers that were included:










This is totally super cool! I wasn't expecting the box to contain this much stuff! Thank you to MellyPea, 2Peas and Little Yellow Bicycle. I already told the kids that tomorrow, they have chores to do so Mommy can hide out in her scraproom all day.




post signature

1 comments:

Theresa on November 1, 2008 at 9:18 AM said...

Wow Melly really kept true to her word about sending out a bunch of goodies. Congrats again.


My Blog List

 

I Don't Need Therapy
...I Scrap
Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez