Nov 23, 2008

Oh My Goodness.... a QUIET moment!!!


I have a quiet moment. Shhhh..... don't tell anyone. I have to leave to go pick up the little spawn from their dad in about 20 minutes and the older spawn just left with the boyfriend to go watch wrestling. Yeah me!

Anyway, in all the craziness that is my life, I just got the packaging to mail my RAK's so that will happen tomorrow. :) I managed to finish my chipboard Halloween album. I listed it on 2Peas gallery: Halloween House

Here's a little sneak peek:


Anyway, my arms are tired because I spent two hours holding a brand new baby last night....Say it with me... "Aaawwwww, I want one!" LOL I jest. She was adorable, and she smelled like baby and got all those mommy hormones stirred up. But once she was out of my eyesight, I was able to come back to my senses. Or maybe it was once I argued with my almost pre-teen this morning. Whichever.

I only have one more week of unemployment. I start work on December 1st. I'm excited and nervous. I hate starting new jobs. I would be perfectly content to do the same job 4-ever. This one is only a temp job, so there's going to be more first days in my future. *sigh* But hey, I'll have money in time for Christmas, so it can't be all bad I guess.

Alright, I have to go now. Man, I need more quiet time in my life. Seriously.

post signature

0 comments:


My Blog List

 

I Don't Need Therapy
...I Scrap
Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez