Nov 8, 2008

A movie review =) "Reign Over Me"


A couple of nights ago I watch "Reign Over Me" with Adam Sandler, Liv Tyler and Don Cheadle. It's about a man who rekindles a friendship with an old friend who lost his entire family on 9/11. I thought it was a really good movie, and the character played by Adam Sandler was amazing. I honestly went into it expecting a lot less since it was AS, but he wowed me. The story itself was moving and kept my attention. This wasn't a "guy's movie" or a "chick flick", but I would say an everybody's movie. I wouldn't let my kids watch it, but then I couldn't make them sit through it if I tried. It's definately for grown ups. I would definately recommend it if you haven't seen it. I watched it on Netflix's Instant Movie feature (I am loving that!).

Another just for fun movie that I watched was "Mad Money" with Queen Latifiah, Diane Keaton, and Katie Holmes. This was another Netflix Instant Movie and I watched it while I cut ribbons into one yard lengths. The story was okay, and it was funny in places. I'd watch this with a date, hanging on the couch. Its a good comedy to pass a little time snuggled next to someone. :)


post signature

3 comments:

Jen Mc on November 9, 2008 at 6:47 AM said...

I haven't seen either of these...thanks - I'll have to check these out.

Raquel on November 9, 2008 at 8:07 AM said...

Will have to check out Reign over me. I did see Mad Money. It was cute and had some funny spots.

Bonita Rose on November 18, 2008 at 4:01 PM said...

we saw reign over me in the theaters.. hubby and I loved it!


My Blog List

 

I Don't Need Therapy
...I Scrap
Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez