Dec 5, 2008

I'm still alive... I think....


I survived a week of employment. I cannot believe how hard it was to get back into it. But I did it. :) Of course, everything else suffered because of it. My house looks like a bomb hit it and several projects have been tossed to the wind. But I'll be getting a paycheck. It's all about compromise.

On my last post I forgot to tell where I got my fantastic deal on a guitar. I found it here. And this is the only style they have left: lightning

It is a fantastic deal, but hurry, they are running out!

So this weekend is busy. I have a final in Economics tomorrow morning and the Christmas parade in the afternoon. Hopefully, I'll be able to sleep in on Sunday. And make those Christmas cards, lol.



post signature

0 comments:


My Blog List

 

I Don't Need Therapy
...I Scrap
Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez