Oct 26, 2008


OMGoodness! I'm sooooo tired today. I went to a friends Halloween party last night and then out for drinks with my other friend I went out with earlier in the week. Take a look at the devil lashes I had on. My eyes have never been more irratated, lol. I'll have more pics once my friend with the camera emails them to me. I took this with my camera once I got home at 1am. I had a good time, even if i did have two jack and cokes spilled in my lap. And today I am suffering through the day, getting the laundry caught up and getting ready to do my homework. Yeah me! Anyway, I just really wanted to share the "devil" lashes. I thought the were great, even if the aggravated me the whole night, lol. K- back to the grind. I'll post more later.

post signature

0 comments:


My Blog List

 

I Don't Need Therapy
...I Scrap
Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez