Oct 3, 2008

I *LOVE* Halloween


So I've been picking up Halloween scrapbooking supplies here and there for a while now. I'm still looking for the complete set of My Minds Eye Nightlight, but I'll get it, even if I have to order it.

Anyway, we're doing our first official Halloween/Fall activity today. We're going to the Pumpkin Patch. My kids are probably getting too old for it, but what the heck! I wanna go. :)
I will be taking as many pics as I can since this may be the last year Liz wants to go. Especially since I am going to make them dress up in jeans and matching shirts, lol. Just kidding. Maybe.

Well, I have to get back to studying economics. I'll leave you with a link to my goodies I've purchased over the last couple of weeks.

Scrap Goodies

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Danielle on October 3, 2008 at 6:07 PM said...

I also LOVE Halloween! I have 9 whole collections and I am working on a mini album as I type. Well, I am waiting for some paint to dry. My dd is 14, can I still make her go to the pumpkin patch?

Penny on October 5, 2008 at 12:42 PM said...

The pumpkin patch is always fun!

Have fun with all those goodies...I love the MME glitter chipboard stuff!


My Blog List

 

I Don't Need Therapy
...I Scrap
Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez