Oct 27, 2008

Carving Pumpkins


I spent the evening carving pumpkins. I only did two because my hand is killing me! Anyway, I did a skull and crossbones and a spider web. Here are some really bad pictures, lol:


My camera is dying and just not very good so I'm afraid I'm not going to get very good pictures of these bad boys, lol. I'll try the boyfriends camera tomorrow night.

Anyway, I had another long boring day. The pressure of not having a job is weighing heavy. I am having a hard time focusing on doing anything. My poor house looks like a dump and I can't bring myself to care. How bad is that? I think that I am going to have to make myself a schedule. I need some kind of structure in my life. I used to be able to do this staying home gig. But I had a child or two underfoot when I did it. Now it's just me and my shadow. Maybe that's part of the problem. I dunno....

So, our Girl Scout troop is going to do Christmas cards to send to overseas US Troops. I'm really excited about that. There's something I can do tomorrow. I need to go through my scraproom and get stuff together to take to the meeting. Yeah! I have a plan!. LOL

All righty, I'm going to go blog surf before I go to bed. Have a good evening!

post signature

1 comments:

Tara @ Feels Like Home on October 28, 2008 at 4:23 AM said...

I think your pumpkins look great. Good job!

As for the staying at home thing, I think you should read more blogs. That will surely make you feel better, right? :)


My Blog List

 

I Don't Need Therapy
...I Scrap
Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez