Oct 18, 2008

I've been crying for three days...


It's not been a happy place in my lemony-cupcake world. Not having a job is really stressing me out. And I'm having/creating problems with my boyfriend. My "best friend" is sending me nasty emails, but I'm figuring its not much of a loss really. It's been coming. And my dryer decided to go out on Thursday. I had a midterm that I don't think I did well on and I have a midterm paper due Monday I haven't even started on. Did I mention that my boyfriend told me he wasn't "in love" with me, but he cares about me? Yeah. That's been my past couple of days. I'm really, really tired. My head hurts. I just wanted to get that out "there" somewhere. I can't hold it in anymore.

0 comments:


My Blog List

 

I Don't Need Therapy
...I Scrap
Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez