Jul 4, 2007

Happy 4th!!


Give your allegiance to the present, not to the past. As you move forward, you have to know what you can leave behind. The truth is, almost none of it is so necessary that you have to carry it on your back.


This is my horoscope for today. I'm telling you, its just been dead on for the past few weeks. I did something important yesterday that is the beginning of the final step of letting my past actually be my past.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So today we're rearranging the apartment, and hopefully sometime, I'll get an opportunity to have some quiet time to scrap. Actually, that will probably be next week when the BF is out of town. :( (yeah, I'm gonna miss him)
We're going to try to find someplace to watch the fireworks tonight. We haven't thought that far ahead yet, though. I don't want to go down to the middle of town, but somewhere on the outskirts. But for now, I have to put together a bunk bed. I'll be back around later!

0 comments:


My Blog List

 

I Don't Need Therapy
...I Scrap
Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez