Jul 18, 2007


So its two blogger challenges in one. :)

Wednesdays 2Peas Challenge: What kinds of things stop you from creating? blog about it.

Just about everything keeps me from creating right now. First and foremost is time. I lack the time to finish organizing, purging, and brainstorming. I have also lost my mojo. I know that I'll find it tucked away in a dark corner somewhere, but for now, its just gone. Of course, it could just be hiding from the mess, lol.

Thursday 2Peas Challenge: If you could take a drive to anywhere, where would you go??? blog about it.

I honestly don't know. I guess if I could drive anywhere, it would be back to North Carolina. I'd love to make that trip, and take my time to see the country. I'd also love to drive all over the state, from the outer banks to the mountains and everything in between.

*******************************************************************

Tonight I'm getting ready for my vacation. I originally took today, tomorrow and Friday off, but I went to work for 3 hours today. And it looks like I'm gonna have to go in for a little while tomorrow. I just keep telling anyone who stops at my desk that I'm on vacation, and to leave me alone, lol. I kinda had to laugh to myself when a birdie told me that they were trying to get me an "extra" vacation day. What's the point if I can't even be gone one full day? I want to relax, but I'm guessing that won't happen until sometime Saturday. *sigh* On the other hand, I guess its nice to be wanted/needed. I should look at it as job security.

*******************************************************************

Alright, I need to jump into the shower. I have to shave my legs. The stubble is driving me insane. I know, too much information.....

4 comments:

Sherri on July 19, 2007 at 6:34 AM said...

great answers to the challenges

Colleen on July 19, 2007 at 9:40 AM said...

Well, hope you have a great vacation and I know what you mean about the missing mojo, but I think I've just found mine again this week thankfully! Good luck with yours!

Raquel on July 19, 2007 at 2:47 PM said...

I totally agree with your Wednesday challenge...I find myself being challenged with finding time to be creative. I need to get my stuff together.

toners on July 19, 2007 at 4:59 PM said...

Great posts! I have never been to NC - I hear it is beautiful :)


My Blog List

 

I Don't Need Therapy
...I Scrap
Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez