Jul 5, 2007

Lord, give me strength.....


So they promoted the wicked bitch of the office to the lead position. So now, it isn't just that she thinks she's in charge, she really is. This was one of those promotions that was based on someones abilitiy to kiss ass. They even said they were't playing favorites when they made their decision.... #1- You wouldn't have to say it if everyone didn't already know you were. #2- the "best" qualified applicant wasn't even considered really, it was just for show.
So I'm just aggravated. Because I work with her. And she doesn't do crap. I do all the work. (She actually told a higher up that she was beind in processing because I was off for one day. Now, she had just gotten back from a week long vacation and I didn't fall behind while she was gone. ) She's never here and when she's in the building, she's never at her desk. She single handedly caused one of our accounts to be about 20% under where it should have been at year end because she refused to process some paperwork.
And I'm supposed to congradulate her? I.DON'T.THINK.SO. Oh, and its not jealousy. I wasn't up for the position (not that I was told it was open), nor did I want to be. Now I just want to transfer or quit. This is gonna suck it big time. *ugh*

0 comments:


My Blog List

 

I Don't Need Therapy
...I Scrap
Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez