Jul 25, 2007

2Peas Blogger


Monday 7.23.07
Today's Challenge~ Let's talk Groove. How would you best describe your style? (Taken from the Find your groove book) Clean lines Graphic Eclectic Classic Shabby or Old World Hip and Trendy Anything Goes

I’m an anything goes kinda girl. I don’t really have a style. But that’s just the way I roll. I don’t have a style with my look, my clothes, my décor, nothing. If I like it, I do it and sometimes, even if I don’t like it, I do it.

Tue 7.24.07
Today's Challenge~ Do you use stamps with your layouts?


OMG – No! But I want to! I bought the $1 stamps at Michaels and I have one lousy stamp pad. I want to buy more, but I am so broke, and the pads are so expensive. Its on my list of things to try once my cash flow is improved. :)

Wed 7.25.07
Challenge: Consider this and blog your answer: If you found a $100 bill on the sidewalk, what would you do? a/put it in my wallet, hello new shoes! b/Pass it by, gross, germs! c/Give the money to charity. d/Add it to my savings. Pick your answer and then blog/expand on your decision..


Honestly, right now, it would go in my wallet. Things are very tight with daycare, extra food and zilch in child support. $100 would pay a weeks daycare or buy two weeks worth of groceries. If I lived in Perfectville, I’d donate it.

0 comments:


My Blog List

 

I Don't Need Therapy
...I Scrap
Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez