Jul 25, 2007

Its 5 in the morning......


One of my favorite songs... and it seemed appropriate, since it really is five in the morning, lol. I've been up since 4am, so I probably should have started this sooner since I have to jump in the shower in just a minute. The word busy is a nice way to put my life. I'm really trying to stay positive in the face of many struggles. Theres the ongoing issues with my ex-husband. We have court next week, and I just pray that things go the way I want them. I am completely broke, and am asking for emergency child support. I have been trying to sell off my SB stuff, but have had no takers so far. I don't know what I am going to about paying for groceries and daycare. But I just keep telling myself, I will survive. Now on to my bitchy vent, so feel free to stop reading, lol.....

My dad was in town last week. I spent a collective 6 hours with him. He bought my kids some presents and went about his merry way. He spent the rest of his 5 day vacation with my brother. He also spent a pretty penny buying new tires, new brakes, paying for insurance, registration and DMV penalities so that my unemployed, not even looking for a job brother can have a car. Because he has a new baby. There are just so many things wrong with that. (oh and guess who said unemployed brother called for gas money? Yep.) Do you think he asked me if I could use a little cash? Nope. All he did was "talk" to me about how I'm making a mess of my life and that I should really re-think my decision to divorce my husband and cause turmoil in the lives of my kids. Uh-huh. You go live with the abusive bastard. So I got the shaft, again. I should really be used to it by now. But whatever.

And the dear BF and I had it out. Over a stupid website. There's this site that touts itself as a online bar where you can meet people. Ask yourself real quick, exactly who are trying to meet when you go to a bar? A. You're looking to meet friends you can talk to. B. You're looking for the hook-up. Yeah. Anyway, so he's got this profile on there and he had 205 or so "friends", 95% of which were scantily clad females, some of whom are in our town. Say it with me: OH. HELL. NO. He's talking to these females all day at work, and sometimes at night. He ignores my IM's while he's talking to these other females. I told him again and again that it makes me very uncomfortable that hes on there, and I asked him to delete his profile. He wouldn't do it, saying it was amusing to him. His profile said he was there to meet friends and decent people. No mention of have a girlfriend that he LIVES with. So I put a profile up that said: I'm only here because my boyfriend thinks this place is amusing. I don't find it amusing that he views and talks to skanks who are so attention deprived that they feel the need to put naked pictures of themselves out on the internet. Well, one of these lovlies decided to send me a message about how cynical my profile was. I lost it. I told him that obviously she was comfortable enough with their relationship to email me, and that I wasn't having it. I made him delete his profile. I just couldn't believe how disrespectful he was towards me about it. He kept telling me it was just a website, and it wasn't important. So I just didn't understand why he kept messing around on it after I told him I was uncomfortable with it. But its over now, at least I hope it is.


In other news, we had a fun trip to Vegas this past weekend. We gambled and ate and just hung out. It was HOT as hades there though. I sure don't miss living there. Here's a couple of pics:

With that, I must shower and get ready for work. But I'll be back to answer some challenges later today. :)

0 comments:


My Blog List

 

I Don't Need Therapy
...I Scrap
Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez