Jul 17, 2007

So its been a while....


I'm gonna start with the 2Peas blog Challenge: Blog about 5 things you do every day , without fail. List 5 things you do each and every day, weekday or weekend...

1. Shower. Everyday.
2. Coffee. Even the kids know I'm grumpy without at least one cup.
3. Turn on my computer. Work or play, I'm on every.single.day.
4. Make the bed. It's his rule, not mine, lol.
5. Look for my sons shoes. They are never in the same place twice.


Okay, so its been very very busy for me. I have new responsiblilities at work, and I'm tired! But life is still good, I haven't fallen off the face of the planet, and I will scrap again soon!

0 comments:


My Blog List

 

I Don't Need Therapy
...I Scrap
Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez