Jul 1, 2007

Post for tomorrow....


My Horoscope for 07.01.07 ~ Lately your life has felt like a well-oiled machine, and no wonder. All the work you've been putting in your career, in your relationships and in your mental health have really been paying off. Kudos!

Lately my horoscope has been dead on! Spooky, creepy and things like that. LOL

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2Peas blogger for 7.2.07 ~
Today's Challenge~ With Fourth of July right around the corner. Let's share our plans for holiday.

Right now, we really don't have any plans for the holiday. We'll probably kick back at home, go swimming, and then go find somewhere off the beaten path to watch fireworks. I was thinking about going up to the top of the hill behind my apartment to see how the view is from there. Because of the Angora Fire, there was talk about not even having fireworks this year, but since the fire department does such a through job of following up afterwards, they're on!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Only 10 days until the Harry Potter premire! I can't wait! My DD wants to go, but I don't know if I'm going to take her. It seems so dark and kinda scary. But, since she's 9 now, I'll let her decide. But it'll definately be a Mommy & Me trip to the movies.

ok - its bedtime for the boogs. I need to treat their sunburns and send them to la-la land. Then its bedtime for me. I've got a big busy day tomorrow. :) Is it weird that I like the days when no one's at work but me? G'nite!

3 comments:

mum-on-the-run on July 2, 2007 at 8:23 AM said...

I can't wait to see it either!! Have the tickets already booked, though I think I'm more excited than my DS!!

Heather on July 2, 2007 at 3:24 PM said...

I too am excited to see the new HP movie. Although I may need to reread the book,or at least the jacket so I know what's going on! And then reread the last book so I can read the new book!

Rachael on July 2, 2007 at 5:36 PM said...

Have a great holiday!!


My Blog List

 

I Don't Need Therapy
...I Scrap
Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez